Technical Support Services
We’re a team of master mariners, purchasing agents, accountants and tradesmen, all working together to provide the highest level of support and guidance for your cruising program.
Contact Freedom Yacht Management today to learn how we can better assist your program.
- ISM/ISPS/DPA Services- Liaising with Flag State and Classification Society to make Registry changes, ensure renewal of vessel certificates, licenses and constant class status
- Survey Support- Appointing technical consultants ahead of Class inspections
- Work scope Management- Triangulating with ship yards Ahead of Re-Fit or yard periods to secure cost-wise bid options, ideal yard selection and prevent bottle necks in scheduling times
- Onsite Project Management- Coordinating, leading and inspection of coinciding work orders, matched against dedicated budgets and timelines
- Inventory Itemization Reporting-Data collection on all critical systems, hardware, spares and inventory, vessel encyclopedia.
- Re-fit Management – Fine-line budgeting and reporting ahead of yard period, meeting with yards and vendors to procure ideal arrangements.
- Supplies and Spares- Rapid sourcing, international shipping & logistical support
- Weather Routing Planning-On the minute weather routing support
- Map corrections-Prompt, certified map correction on demand